ABSTRACT BY ROLPH SKARLETT, C. 1940
This is an original painting entitled Abstract, represents geometrical abstract shapes such as circle, zigzags, and lines intersecting in a stunning palette of predominantly green with the addition of pink, white, blue and purple colors. The art piece made in gouache and has graphite outline. The estimated size of the piece is 11 ½ inches in height with a 13 ½ inch width. The piece is signed by the artist on the back of the painting. The piece is placed in a beautiful golden frame that measures 22 ½ " in width and 20 ½" in height. The clear white mounting between the painting and the frame also gives it the sense of airiness and speciousness. The art piece comes with a free certification of authenticity and has a $15,000 insurance value.
Rolph Scarlett (1889-1984) was a consummate explorer of twentieth-century abstract painting. His long life as an artist began in his teens as a jewelry designer and fabricator. Throughout his long career he produced, oil paintings, many works on paper, unique sculptured jewelry, modernist style industrial and furniture designs. Never afraid of trying new styles, curious and opinionated, Scarlett more than once proved to be at the artistic zeitgeist of the eras in which he lived.
Specifications of Piece
Dimensions/Size of Art:
Size of Frame:
Size of Piece:
13 ½" x 11 ½"
1¼ " width/ Period wood, Gold Gilt
22¾ " x 20½"
|Material:||Gouache and Pencil|
|Circa-Period :||C. 1940's|
|Condition :||Extremely Fine|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.