Original Harry Jackson “Marshall II” Bronze Sculpture
This authentic original bronze polychrome sculpture by artist Harry Jackson depicts John Wayne as Rooster Cogburn from the film True Grit. The subject seems to be galloping into battle with his rifle held high over his head. The work is done in Bronze and Polychrome in beautiful color, and is in excellent high-quality condition. It weighs approximately 50 lbs., and is roughly 18" high by 20" wide. Harry Jackson was a prolific internationally known artist who worked in multiple mediums. He is famous for both his cowboy art like this piece, as well his abstract paintings. This work is signed; thumb printed, and marked M2 in Jackson’s traditional style, signifying that this was included in the second pressing. The piece was part of an edition of 50 pieces, and this work is labeled number 17, and is circa 1979. The bronze is seated on what appears to be marble with a gold-tone mark on the front stating the artists’ name and the name of the work. It is similar style sculpture sold in May 2010 approximately 5 years ago at the World Renowned Christie's Auction house for $32,662.00 (including taxes) where ours is in mint condition and we are asking for half price. Sculpture Comes With A Free Insurance Certified Appraisal Certificate and a free lifetime authenticity certificate. Similar pieces have sold for upwards of $50,000.00! We are selling this for fraction of that only $16,900.00
Specifications of Piece
|Distinguishing Marks:||Signed Harry Jackson 1979|
|Dimensions/Size:||18" high by 20" wide|
|Date of Creation:||1979|
The above item comes with a FREE Certified Insurance Appraisal valued at $50,000.00
Call us at (917) 439 - 9610
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
items you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.