Original Jimmy Carter's Brochure and Doc Signed with Great Seal. Jimmy Carter, 1981
Original rare brochure of Jimmy Carter first campaign for Governor of Georgia at 1966. And very rare stationary document by Great Seal of USA originally signed by 39th president of USA - Jimmy Carter after his presidential period, circa 1981. On the brochure is the slogan of his campaign "Let's Keep Moving". On the attached document he admits that he took lessons from his first Georgian campaign, successfully preparing him for the next Governor period in Georgia and for President at 1976. It is very rare brochure and Great Seal stationary approved document attached.
The item is in extremely fine condition and framed beautifully within a wood frame.
It is approximately 15" inches in height and approximately 17" inches wide.
The art piece comes with a free Certification of Authenticity and a free $10,000.00 Certified Insurance Appraisal.
Appraisal Value: $10,000.00
Our Price: $2,890.00
Specifications of Piece
|Title:||Jimmy Carter's Brochure|
Dimensions/Size of Painting:
Size of Frame:
Size of Item:
Approx 3.5'' x 8.5'', 6" x 9" inches
Approx 1" inch wide all around/wood framed
Approx 15" x 17" inches
|Circa-Period :||c. 1981|
|Condition :||Extremely fine|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.