CASA CON TORRE AMARILLO
BY EMILIO SANCHEZ, c.1970 - $40,000.00 value
This piece is an original oil painting, titled "Casa con Torre Amarillo" (Spanish for "The House with Yellow Tower") by famous Emilio Sanchez (1921–1999), created in the 1970s. Sanchez was a Cuban-born American artist known for his architectural paintings and graphic lithographs. A representational artist with a modernist and at times abstract approach, Sanchez emphasized "pattern, color and strong lighting contrasts". By 1970s architectural themes, from detailed stained glass windows to abstracted storefronts or city skylines, dominated his oeuvre. An artist with an independent voice and international acclaim, Sanchez has had over sixty solo exhibitions and has been included in numerous group shows in museums and galleries in the United States, Latin America and Europe.
His work is found in the permanent collections of the Metropolitan Museum of Art (New York NY), Museum of Modern Art (New York NY), National Gallery of Art (Washington DC), Smithsonian American Art Museum (Washington DC), Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes (Havana, Cuba), Museo de Arte Moderno Bogotá (Bogotá, Colombia), La Tertulia Museum (Cali, Colombia), and the National Gallery of Australia (Canberra, Australia).
Appraisal Value: $40,000.00
Our Price: $19,900.00
Specifications of Piece
|Title:||"Casa con Torre Amarillo"|
Dimensions/Size of Art:
Size of Frame:
Size of Piece:
48½" (height) x 36½" inches (width)
½" inch width/ period wood
49" (height) x 37" inches (width)
|Material:||Oil on Canvas|
|Circa-Period :||C. 1970's|
"ES," Lower Left Corner
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.