This gorgeous Pair of Candlesticks by W. Gibson & J. Langman (aka Goldsmiths and Silvermans Company LTD.) is made in elegant intricate design in weighted Sterling Silver in circa 1915. These candlesticks are marked on the base and inside of the crowns (candle holders). The markings on both of them are '6752' along with silver hallmarks. Gorgeous candlesticks are made in a very elegant floral style.
Each candlestick measures approximately 9.5" height each with measurements of the base appr. 4.5" x 4.5". The overall weight of both is approximately 40 oz.
This very rare desirable pair of candlesticks comes with a free certification of authenticity and $8,000.00 insurance value.
Appraisal Value: $8,000.00
Our Price: $1,995.00
Specifications of Piece
|Title:||Pair of Candlesticks|
W. Gibson & J. Langman aka
Goldsmiths and Silvermans Company LTD
9.5" inches (height)
4.5" x 4.5" inches (base)
|Material:||Weighted Sterling Silver|
Hallmarks at the base,
inside the crowns
|Condition :||Brand New Condition|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.