This is currently one of the most desirable watches in the world. Patek Phillipe is considered one the most finest watch makers. This is a complicated version of the very few Patek Philippe sport models ever made! This model is not available in any of the Patek Stores, and is seldom, or if ever seen on the market. If you are interested, please contact me immediately. This rare example was purchased a few years ago, from one of Patek's major retailers, and comes with the full box, certificate guarantee and all the instruction booklets.
This Patek Philippe Aquanaut dual time black dial automatic men's wristwatch on a rubber bracelet has black embossed dial with luminous hands and index hours markers, sub-dial. Minute marker around the outer rim. date display at the 6 o'clock position. Case diameter is approximately 44 mm including the crown. Functions - date, second time zone, hour, minute, second, day/night indicator. Water resistance 120 meters/400 feet. The watch is triple signed - on the dial, on the crown and the bracelet clasp. The bracelet is 18-21 mm wide.
Specifications of Watch
|Patek Philippe Aquanaut ref. 5164A-001
Rubber with stainless steel original Patek Philippe deployment buckle
Appr. Case Size:
44 mm including crown
Embossed dial w/luminous hands and index hours markers,
Arabic numerals and sub dial
|Date at 6 o'clock
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.