Peter Max, “If Series: If”, Original Limited Edition Serigraph, Numbered 94/200, c. 1981 - Appraisal Value:$5K
Peter Max (b. 1937) is a German-American artist known for using bright colors in his work. The artist is associated with the visual arts and culture of the 1960s and early 1970s, particularly psychedelic art, pop art and neo-expressionism. He is known for using bursts of color, often containing much or all of the visible spectrum. Max works in multiple media including painting, drawing, etchings (including aquatint), collage, printmaking, sculpture, video, and digital imagery. He also includes "mass media" as being another "canvas" for his creative expression.
Max often uses American icons and symbols in his artwork, often featuring images of celebrities, politicians, athletes and sporting events and other pop culture subjects in his artwork. He has created paintings of presidents Ford, Carter, Reagan and Bush in addition to his 100 Clintons—a multiple portrait installation. Additional commissions have included the creation of the first "Preserve the Environment" postage stamp, in honor of the World's Fair in Spokane, Washington; border murals at entry points to the United States from Canada and Mexico; and exhibitions in over 40 museums and 50 galleries worldwide.
This serigraph is numbered 94 out of 200, and measures approximately 13” inches in width and 10” inches in height.
Appraisal Value: $5,000.00
Our Price: $2,950.00
Specifications of Piece
|Title:||'If Series: If'|
|Appr. Dimensions/Size:||10" (height) x 13" inches (width)
|Medium||Limited Edition Serigraph Print|
|Edition:||94 of 200|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.