PHILIPPE ALFIERI, LITTLE GIRL RESTING, C 1977
Philippe Alfieri (Italian/American 1921-2009) was an artist who active in New York City during the early 1960's through 1970s. This charming image pairs the technical mastery of the etching process with the loose swaths of color applied by hand.
This Artist's Proof is signed and inscribed: "To my patron Harry, with best wishes."
APPRAISAL VALUE: $500.00
OUR PRICE: $295.00
Specifications of Piece
|Style:||Limited Edition Print|
|Frame Material:||Carved Wood|
|Dimensions with Frame:||18.75" x 15.5" inches|
|Dimensions without Frame:||9.75" x 6" inches|
The above item comes with a FREE Certified Insurance Appraisal valued at $500.00
Call us at (917) 439 - 9610
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
items you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.