This stunning black and white photograph of President Harry Truman and the First Lady exiting Air Force One was distributed as a Christmas gift to the President's staff and close friends. The inscription of this specific item is addressed to James Forrestal and his wife. At Christmastime in 1946, James Forrestal served as the Secretary of the Navy. Forrestal was a close advisor to President Harry Truman and the following year he was appointed by Truman to the position of Secretary of Defense. President Truman served as President of the United States from April 12, 1945 to January 20, 1953. He was Vice President to President Franklin D. Roosevelt and succeeded the Presidency after Roosevelt's untimely death. While in office, President Truman focused on international relations in the wake of the end of WWII and the surrender of the Nazis. This photograph is a unique piece of historical memorabilia and in great condition. Besides some minor discoloration on the edge of the frame of this photograph due to age, the photograph is in impeccable condition.
For an additional $195.00, this item can be framed to your preferences. Please contact us for more information.
Appraisal Value: $6,000.00
Our Price: $2,995.00
Specifications of Photograph
|Black and White Printed Photograph
|President Harry Truman and First Lady Bess Truman Exiting Air Force One
|8" x 10" inches
|Some slight discoloration due to age, but otherwise excellent
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.