This notecard written by President William Howard Taft is a remarkable one of a kind piece. The note reads,
"With Pleasure / and with best wishes / Sincerely yours / William H. Taft / Washington / May 9th 1924".
President William Howard Taft served in office from March 4, 1909 to March 4, 1913. Following his Presidential term and at the time this note was written, Taft served as Chief Justice of the United States from July 11, 1921 to February 3, 1930. President William H. Taft was urged to run for president by his predecessor, President Theodore Roosevelt. While in office, President William H. Taft focused on issues in the Far East and Latin America. The note is not addressed to anyone specifically, but based upon the sentiment of the note, we can assume the recipient was close to President William H. Taft. The note likely accompanied a gift. This rare piece of American History is in perfect condition.
For an additional $195.00, this piece can be professionally framed to your preferences. Please feel free to contact us for more information.
Appraisal Value: $6,000.00
Our Price: $2,995.00
Specifications of Document
|Signed by:||President William H. Taft|
|Approximate Dimensions/Size:||2.25" by 4.5" inches|
|Dated:||May 9th, 1924|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.