Rare Signed Photograph of Humphrey Bogart and Third WiFe, Mayo Methot Bogart on their European Tour during WWII
This black and white photograph of Humphrey Bogart and his third wife, Mayo Methot Bogart, is signed by both in faded black ink. The photograph is addressed to a Jack Harris and dated in the same handwriting December 23,1943. The pair had an incredibly tempestuous, destructive marriage. At the time of this photograph, the marriage was already in its final stages. They are seen in this photo in Naples during their European tours entertaining the troops during WWII. Prior to this trip, Bogart had met his next and final wife, Lauren Bacall. The two started an affair. This is likely one of the only photographs of the pair together during his affair with Bacall. The back features a handwritten description of the context and location of the photo in black ink. The photo is accompanied by a 4" by 6" brown unaddressed envelope with "Humphrey Bogart and his wife, Refer to Harris" written on the back in black ink. This one of a kind item is in very good condition.
For an additional $195.00, this item can be framed to your preference. Please contact us for further information.
APPRAISAL VALUE: $100,000.00
OUR PRICE: $41,000.00
Specifications of Photograph
|Subjects:||Humphrey Bogart and Mayo Methot Bogart|
|Dimensions/Size:||3" by 5"|
|Date:||December 23, 1943|
The above item comes with a FREE Certified Insurance Appraisal valued at $60,000.00
Call us at (917) 439 - 9610
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
items you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.