Rare Unique typed and signed letter written by Helen Keller - $20K Value!
Rare Unique typed and signed letter written by Helen Keller (June 27, 1880 – June 1, 1968). Helen Keller was an American author, political activist, and lecturer, and the first deaf-blind person to earn a Bachelor of Arts degree and remembered as an advocate for individuals with disabilities. This signed letter is addressed to Eleanor Varnum Hutton, Laurence Hutton’s wife. Laurence Hutton was Literary Editor of Harper's magazine and a supporter of Helen's education. Helen was friends with both Mr. and Mrs. Hutton and visited their home in New York City often. It is evident from Helen's descriptions of her that Mrs. Hutton was a motherly figure and mentor, writing her encouraging letters when Helen would become discouraged. The letter is typed on letterhead of the Wright-Humason School for the deaf, on West 76th Street in New York, which Keller attended from 1894-1896. Typed on Wright-Humason school stationery.
Appraisal Value: $20,000.00
Our Price: $9,900.00
Specifications of Piece
|Category:||Helen Keller Memorabilia|
|Dimension:||22" (width) x 15" inches (height)|
|Condition :||Overall Extremely Fine|
The above item comes with a FREE Certified Insurance Appraisal valued at $20,000.00
Call us at (917) 439 - 9610
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
items you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.