Richard Haas is an American painter known for his use of trompe l’oeil techniques to create illusionistic murals of architectural features. Born on August 29, 1936 in Spring Green, WI, his early experience assisting his uncle (a stonemason), on one of Frank Lloyd Wright’s buildings, made a profound impact on Haas. He went on to receive a BS from the University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee and an MFA from the University of Minnesota. Moving to New York in 1968, he spent several years painting abstractions on canvas before altering his practice and producing accurate drawings of architectural details. In 1975, the artist painted his first outdoor mural or a cast-iron facade at the corner of Prince Street and Greene Street in Manhattan. Over the years, he has painted hundreds of murals across the country, including the Oregon Historical Society in Portland and the main branch of the New York Public Library. He continues to live in New York, NY, but often travels to produce his murals. Today, the artist’s works are held in the collections of The Museum of Modern Art in New York, the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston, and the Milwaukee Art Museum, among others.
This aquatint etching is numbered 25 out of 100, and is approximately 29 ½” x 55” inches.
Appraisal Value: $40,000.00
Our Price: $19,900.00
Specifications of Piece
|Appr. Dimensions/Size:||29.5" x 55" inches|
|Edition:||Limited, 25 of 100
|Circa - Period:||1994|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.