"THE FOAMING QUART" COLLECTIBLE FIGURINE
BY ROYAL DOULTON,
This is a superb Vintage Royal Doulton "The Foaming Quart" ceramic figurine made in 1954, designed by Peggy Davis. This Royal Doulton figurine summons up the days of Jolly Old England, when beer was the drink of choice. It is a curiosity that beer dominated northern European cultures, while wine was the preferred libation in southern Europe. The gentleman depicted in this figure is certainly fond of his brew! The realistic details of his clothing and expression as he examines his tankard are delightful extras.
In a world where old fashioned values seems to be long gone, a tradition of craftsmanship still lives on in the Royal Doulton studios in which these figures are created. The artists and sculptors, potters and decorators, employ many of the same tried and tested techniques as their predecessors and use only the highest quality materials such as fine bone china, natural pigments and deep lustre glazes.
This Royal Doulton figurine come with the stamp # HN 2162 on the bottom. It measures approx. 5½" inches in height, with a 4" inch width and a 5½" inch depth. The item in excellent condition!
This lovely and humorous figurine would make a nice addition to your valuable collection. The art piece comes with certification of authenticity and has a $1,000 insurance value.
Appraisal Value: $1,000.00
Specifications of Piece
|Title:||"The Foaming Quart"|
5½"x 4"x 5½" inches
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
item you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. No P.O. Box Delivery
. No APO/FPO Delivery
. Paypal Confirmed Addresses Only
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. PayPal is accepted.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, PayPal, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
110 west 57th st
new york, ny 10019
call us at