ABE SHAINBERG 'Sandak Bris' Watercolor Painting $800.00 Appraisal Value
ABE SHAINBERG has worked in the art industry for 40 years, as an agent, lawyer, gallery owner, consultant, art show promoter and as an artist himself. Currently, he paints primarily in watercolor but has painted in oils and acrylics in the past. He is a sustaining member in the AWS , the American Watercolor Society and he is represented by Saphira Ventura Gallery, Lee’s APR Gallery and his own Belmont Galleries NYC.com.
His works can be found in galleries in Brazil, Israel, and in the USA. Abe has co-hosted a You Tube show called “Painting in the Pandemic” with abstract artist Neil Kerman, which ran for two years and can be found on You Tube.
This piece is in Excellent condition and comes with:
FREE $800.00 Certified Insurance Appraisal, &
Certificate of Authenticity!
This piece can be viewed at our brand new gallery APR57 at 200 W 57th Street, New York, NY 10019.
Appraisal Value: $800.00
Our Price: $395.00
Specifications of Painting
|Style:||Impressionistic and surreal watercolors|
|Size/Dimensions:||11" x 15" inches
|Certificate of Authenticity:||Signed by Artist
Comes with Certificate of Authenticity
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.