April 5, 1924 rare Signed Letter from famous Silent Film era actor william s. hart to producer ralph block
This letter from silent film era actor, William S. Hart is written in ink on The Waldorf Astoria's stationary and addressed to film producer and writer, Ralph Block. William S. Hart was a famous silent film era actor, screenwriter, director and producer. He was most recognized for his roles in Western films. In his correspondence, William S. Hart apologizes to Ralph Block for not being present when Bock's "stories" were requested. The letter reads:
April 5, 1924
Dear Ralph Block -
I am mighty sorry I wasn't here when you sent for your stories-- mine were delivered all OK. And I am herewith returning yours--
I also am mighty sorry negotiations were busted.
Always fan of yours,
William S. Hart
As indicated in the letter, Hart apologizes for negotiations falling through. It can be inferred that this letter was likely in reference to a film Ralph Block had written and hoped Hart would participate in. The stories Hart mentions were probably pitches for film options. Ralph Block was a notable film director, writer, producer, and eventual President of the Screen Writers Guild. This letter is in perfect condition and written on The Waldorf-Astoria New York's stationary.
For an additional 195.00, this item can be framed to your preferences. Please contact us for further information.
Specifications of Letter
|Document Type:||Handwritten Letter on The Waldorf-Astoria New York Stationary|
|Recipient:||Ralph Block (writer, producer, director)|
|Approximate Dimensions/Size:||8" by 11"|
|Signed by:||William S. Hart (actor, producer, director)|
|Dated:||April 5th, 1924|
|Condition :||Extremely Fine|
The above item comes with a FREE Certified Insurance Appraisal valued at $3,00.00
Call us at (917) 439 - 9610
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
items you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.