SIGNED TOM SEAVER BACK PAGE COVER OF DAILY NEWS, AUGUST 5TH, 1985
$2,000.00 APPRAISAL VALUE
This 1985 back page cover of the Daily News newspaper honors the 300th victory of Tom Seaver (1944-present), the greatest Met’s player of all time. Nicknamed “The Franchise” and “Tom Terrific”, Seaver was a member of the National Baseball Hall of Fame and a 12 Time All-Star. During his career, he primarily pitched for the New York Mets, but also played for the Cincinnati Reds, Chicago White Sox, and Boston Red Sox. From 1967-1977, Seaver lead the league in strikeouts five times, won 311 games, put together five 20 win seasons, threw five one-hitters and won three Cy Young Awards. This sports memorabilia is approximately 17in (w) x 21in (h) and features Seaver’s original signature. It is professionally matted and framed.
Specifications of Item
|Dimensions:||Approximately 17 1/2" wide, 21 1/2" high|
|Item Material:||Marker on Newspaper print|
|Condition:||Very Fine Overall|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.