IVAN LENDL'S TENNIS RACKET
This Mizuno tennis racket is an Ivan Lendl model, from the series named IL-E10 (serial number is 10051), and was used by Ivan in the legendary match against Stefan Edberg during United States Open Championships of 1991. The game was played on the Stadium Court at the United States National Tennis Center, in Flashing Meadows, New York.The rocket accompanied by the letter from Bosworth International. The document contains all the information and details about this racket.
This racket was made by the Mizuno Corporation in Osaka, Japan, and sent to the studios of Bosworth International in Boca Raton, Florida for customizing. The frame has been customized to fit Ivan’s personal preferences and specifications, including; a suede leather grip manufactured by Mizuno solely for Ivan’s use, 17 gauge Babolat VS uncoated natural gut string measuring .465” in diameter and strung at a tension of 72,5 lbs., an overall weight of 410.0 grams and balance point of 331.0 millimeters from the end of the butt cap when finished. The Mizuno company logo is stenciled on the strings. The racket is also signed by Ivan Lendl and has his name engraved on the racket handle. The racket comes with a free certification of authenticity and has a $10,000 insurance value.
Ivan Lendl (born March 7, 1960) is a former world no.1 professional tennis player. He was one of the game's most dominant players in the 1980s and remained a top competitor into the early 1990s. He has been described as one of the greatest tennis players of all time. Lendl captured eight Grand Slam singles titles. He won two WCT Finals titles and five Masters Grand Prix titles, with the record of nine consecutive finals. He also won a record 22 Grand Prix Super Series titles (1980–89), the precursors to the current ATP Masters 1000.
Appraisal Value: $10,000.00
Our Price: $2,900.00
Specifications of Piece
Country of Origin:
Mizuno, Bosworth International
|Dimensions/Size:||27¼"x 9¼"x ¾" inches|
|Weight of Racket:||410.0 gm|
|Date of Creation:||1991|
|Condition:||Fine, Used, Several Strings are Damaged|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.