“Sunset in Summer” Linocut Print by Artist Jennifer Lepper 1975
This black ink linoleum print titled “Sunset in Summer” by artist Jennifer Lepper in black ink depicts a young woman observing the sunset. The detail was created by making deep cuts in the linocut mold and transferring the image with black ink. The print itself measures approximately 7.5” by 7.25” inches on parchment paper and 12” by 16” inches in its plastic sleeve.
This is the fourth of ten limited edition prints.
Appraisal Value: $2,000.00
Our Price: $795.00
Specifications of Piece
|Title:||Sunset in Summer|
|Date of Origin:||1975|
|Material:||Linoleum Print in Black Ink on Parchment|
7.5” by 7.25” inches
|Overall Size:||12” by 16” inches (within plastic sleeve)|
Call us at (917) 439 - 9610
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
items you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. No P.O. Box Delivery
. No APO/FPO Delivery
. Paypal Confirmed Addresses Only
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. PayPal is accepted.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, PayPal, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
110 west 57th st
new york, ny 10019
call us at