VERY RARE EQUESTRIAN TANG DYNASTY HANDMADE CLAY SCULPTURE. OVER 1,100 YEARS OLD!
This is a very special item that belonged to the estate of Mr. Irenee Dupont, who was part of one of the current wealthiest families in the world. This very rare sculpture was given to him in 1936 by General Chiang Kai-Shek of China. The item was insured in 1936 with two other similar items for $25,000.00, while pieces of art with similar appraised values have sold for up $4,000,000.00. This very rare handmade sculpture made of what appears to be clay dates back to the tang dynasty which began in 618 A.D.
The Tang dynasty is regarded as one of the most revered dynasties, regarding art and culture - making this particular sculpture incredibly valuable and significant. It depicts an equestrian wearing a traditional headpiece riding a horse. The Horse is painted in a very beautiful dark green color and the equestrian appears to be wearing a robe which is painted in a traditional orange color. The horse stands on an approximately 3" x 4" inch base and is in incredibly fine condition for a sculpture that is over 1,100 years old! This hand crafted sculpture contains amazing color and detail for its age and is a truly one of a kind museum quality item. This sculpture is approximately 11" high, 4" wide, 10" deep.
Appraisal Value: $600,000.00
Our Price: $295,000.00
Specifications of Art work
|Size of art work:||11" x 10" x 4" in|
|Date of creation:||Approx C.7th century|
|Weight:||Approx 34 Oz|
|Overall condition:||Extremely fine|
The above item comes with a FREE Certified Insurance Appraisal valued at $600,000.00
Call us at (917) 439 - 9610
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
items you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.