TANYA FISCHER AND MICHAEL WARNICA, “PLATE NO. 118” - Appraisal Value: $9K!
Fischer/Warnica Fine Art was established in 1997 by Tanya M. Fischer and Michael A. Warnica. Both Tanya and Michael have Bachelor of Fine Art Degrees; Michael graduated in 1991 from the University of Arizona in Tucson with a degree in Illustration and Tanya received her Painting degree in 1995 from Beaver College (now Arcadia University) located in Pennsylvania. While both Tanya and Michael work on their own pieces and pursue their individual artistic interests, they also collaborate on a variety of ongoing works in a series.
The collaboration begins with one of the artists initiating the process by laying down line-work and adding color and then the piece is moved back and forth until both artists agree that it is finished. After the first piece is complete, Michael finalizes the design for the series and starts the line-work foundation. Tanya then builds upon that base with layers of paint and Mike adds the finishing touches. The success of Tanya and Michael's collaboration is the result of both artists using their strengths. Michael's illustration background is represented in his eye for design and detail and Tanya's knowledge of color and her energetic painting quality complement Michael's tighter, more delicate method. Collaborations do not come without disagreements; the partnership works because of a similar artistic vision, a willingness to compromise and the desire to be successful. This painting on paper is another example of a collaboration between the two artists.
It features strong, earthy tones, and measures approximately 38” x 50” inches.
Appraisal Value: $9,000.00
Specifications of Piece
|Artist/Maker:||Tanya Fischer and Michael Warnica|
|Title:||'Plate No. 118'|
|Appr. Dimensions/Size:||38" (height) x 50" inches (width)
|Material:||Painting on Paper|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.