“The Skating Lesson” Limited Edition Serigraph Cel, c 1980s - Appraisal Value: $2K
In this captivating work based on a scene from the 1935 vintage cartoon, “On Ice”, Mickey teaches Minnie how to skate. The art for this serigraph cel was carefully selected by Disney artists from the original animation drawing used to produce “On Ice”. The artists used the print of the film as their color guide. The serigraphy artisans at Chicago Serigraphic Workshop created ten separate screens, one for each individual color, from which the edition was printed, one color at a time. By using their meticulous serigraph process, the handcrafted quality of an original cel was archived. This limited edition is comprised of 9,500 serigraph cels. As is the custom in fine art printmaking, the silkscreens used to create the edition were destroyed when the edition was completed. And, just as an original print must bear the artist’s signature to ensure authenticity, each of these serigraph cels bears the distinctive seal of Walt Disney Company.
Appraisal Value: $2,000.00
Our Price: $995.00
Specifications of Piece
|Artist/Maker:||The Walt Disney Company|
|Title:||The Skating Lesson|
|Dimensions/Size:||18" x 21" inches|
|Material:||Limited Edition Serigraph Cel|
|Edition:||9,500 made in total|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.