This unique photo of Thornton Wilder is colored in sepia and is surrounded by white and beige mattes and a gold metal frame. The photo is signed "Pinchat" in white pen ink on the bottom corner. The photo's light brown cardboard background has text that reads "For the New York ΑΔΦ Club with the cordial greetings of Thornton Wilder, Feb. 1938". Below the bottom right inner corner of the whitish matte is March 1938 in black pen ink. On the bottom of the same inner matte is larger centered text in light brown ink saying "Thornton Wilder Yale '20 Author and Playwright."
Thornton graduated from Yale in 1920, which the title of the photo references. He was an American Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright and novelist.
The picture measures approximately 14 1/4" wide, 18 1/4" high with frame and approximately 13 3/4" wide, 17 1/2" high without frame. The photo measures approximately 7" wide, 9 1/8" high.
Specifications of Photo
|Person in Photo:||Thornton Wilder|
|Dimensions with Frame:||approximately 14 1/4" Wide, 18 1/4 High|
|Dimensions without Frame:||approximately 13 3/4" Wide, 17 1/2" High|
|Dimensions of Photo:||approximately 7" Wide, 9 1/8" High|
|Material:||Paper on Cardboard|
|Condition:||Very Fine Overall|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.