Tiffany & Co has consistently exceeded expectations with phenomenal products, and there is no exception for this 18KYG Square 1930s Mechanical Tank Watch. This stunning piece features a Square 18K Yellow Gold case that measures approximately 28.5mm (case to crown) x 5.5mm (high). Behind the crystal is a cream dial, black Arabic hour marks and matching hands. This watch also has a sapphire crown, beautiful solid gold Caseback, and is complete with a gold tone buckle and a beautiful crocodile style burgundy strap that measures approximately 17.5mm in width and can fit up to an 8.5 inch size wrist.
This timeless 1930s piece will ship exactly as photographed in LIKE NEW condition in Original Tiffany Pouch Packaging. Please notice that we can size virtually any watch you purchase from us regardless of the bracelet. We can make any style bigger or smaller at either no cost or virtually at our minimal cost. This watch also comes with:
FREE $16,000.00 Certified Insurance Appraisal,
FREE Certificate of Authenticity, &
FREE 2-year International Guarantee!
This watch can be viewed and tried on at our brand new gallery APR57 at 200 W 57th Street, New York, NY 10019. We ship anywhere around the world!
Appraised Value: $16,000.00
Our Price: $6,995.00
The above item comes with a FREE Certified Insurance Appraisal valued at $16,000.00
Call us at (917) 439 - 9610
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
items you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.