This "Titanic" Movie Poster advertised the world famous song "My Heart Will Go On" performed by Celine Dion that was used as a soundtrack for the James Cameron classic. The poster is signed by the singer in silver tone ink. The poster is professionally framed and matted. It measures approximately 15" x 18" inches including the frame, and the poster itself measures 9" x 12" inches.
Titanic is a 1997 American epic romance disaster film directed, written, co-produced, and co-edited by James Cameron. Upon its release on December 19, 1997, Titanic achieved critical and commercial success. Nominated for fourteen Academy Awards, it tied All About Eve (1950) for the most Oscar nominations, and won eleven, including the awards for Best Picture and Best Director, tying Ben Hur (1959) for the most Oscars won by a single film. With an initial worldwide gross of over $1.84 billion, Titanic was the first film to reach the billion-dollar mark.
Originally released in 1997 on Dion's album Let's Talk About Love and the Titanic soundtrack album, the romantic song went to number 1 all over the world, including the United States, Canada, Ireland, United Kingdom and Australia. "My Heart Will Go On" was released in Australia and Germany on December 8, 1997, and in the rest of the world in January and February 1998.
The song became Dion's biggest hit, and one of the best-selling singles of all time, and was the world's best-selling single of 1998. The music video was directed by Bille Woodruff and released at the end of 1997. Due to the song's widespread popularity when it was released, it is considered to be Dion's signature song. It was also included in the list of Songs of the Century, by the Recording Industry Association of America and the National Endowment for the Arts.
This movie poster comes with a free certification of authenticity and $2,000.00 insurance value.
Appraisal Value: $2,000.00
Our Price: $495.00
Specifications of Piece
|Movie Song Theme:||The Heart Will Go On|
|Signed by:||Celine Dion|
|Appr. Dimensions/Size:||15" x 18" inches|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.