Johnny Lee Bench (born December 7, 1947) is a legendary former professional American baseball catcher for the Cincinnati Reds from 1967 to 1983 and is a member of the National Baseball Hall of Fame. Bench is a 14-time All-Star selection and a two-time Major League MVP. During his career, he was a key member of the “Big Red Machine” that won two consecutive World Series Championships and ESPN has once referred to Bench as “the greatest catcher in baseball history”. Signed on the bottom right in blue ink by the baseball legend himself, this poster is titled “Tribute To Johnny” and features a collage of baseball action shots by artist Michael H. Mckee. This limited edition poster was marketed in 1983 by Fifth Third Bankcorp to benefit the Johnny Bench Scholarship Fund.
It is professionally framed set behind glass in a black wooden frame.
Appraisal Value: $800.00
Our Price: $395.00
Specifications of Piece
Michael H. Mckee
|Sport / Team:||Baseball / Cincinnati Reds|
|Signed by:||Johnny Bench|
|Dimensions of Poster:||
27" x 21" inches
|Dimensions with frame:||27.5" x 21.5" inches|
|Condition :||Very Fine Overall|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.