RARE SIGNED BRANDON LEE BILL OF HEALTH DOCUMENT FROM FOX ENTERPRISES FOR THE FILM MOVING TARGET -W/COA- $30K APR VALUE
This amazing, likely one-of-a-kind document from Fox Studios is a record of Brandon Lee’s Bill of Health for the film, Moving Target. The certificate is dated May 16, 1991, just a mere 2 years before his untimely death. This incredibly rare piece of entertainment memorabilia gives us a glimpse into this young actor’s life. Lee signs the bottom right corner of the document in cursive, as well as penning his name in the upper right corner. Brandon Lee was the son of martial arts master Bruce Lee. Like his father, he was a highly skilled martial artist and also passed away at a very young age. While filming The Crow in March of 1993, an incident with an onset bullet from a gun prop was fired from an unspecific location and struck Lee. It entered through his abdomen and became lodged in his spine. After being rushed to the hospital and enduring an excruciating 6 hour surgery, he was pronounced dead. The shooting was ruled an incident.
Appraisal Value: $30,000.00
Our Price: $14,900.00
Specifications of Document
|Document Type:||Fox Enterprises Bill of Health|
|Features:||Lee's handwriting and autograph|
Document Size: 9" x 10" inches
Framed Size: 15.25" x 16.25" inches
|Condition:||overall very good|
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
item you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. No P.O. Box Delivery
. No APO/FPO Delivery
. Paypal Confirmed Addresses Only
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. PayPal is accepted.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, PayPal, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
57 WEST 57TH ST
NEW YORK, NY 10019
CALL US AT
[PHONE REMOVED BY EBAY]
[PHONE REMOVED BY EBAY]