VINTAGE SIGNED 1960S JAPANESE LANDSCAPE WATERCOLOR & INK PAINTING -$4K APPRAISAL VALUE!
This is an authentic Japanese watercolor and Ink painting on board. With vivid green, blue and brown tones, the artist rendered beautifully in minimal style, a rural shoreline scene; in the background on the left side there’s a bast body of water with a small group of sailboats, on the foreground and in the right side, there’s a group of fully grown trees, and on the bottom there is a male figure sitting under the trees. This item is in excellent condition, is signed with the artist’s monogram in red and black ink on the left margin of the print and is framed with a pastel pink mat and a gold painted wooden frame.
This item will ship exactly as photographed in Very Fine Overall Condition. It also comes with:
FREE $4,000.00 Certified Insurance Appraisal, &
Certificate of Authenticity!
This piece can be viewed at our Brand New gallery APR57 at 200 W 57th Street, New York, NY 10019. We ship anywhere around the world!
Appraisal Value: $4,000.00
Our Price: $1,495.00
Specifications of Piece
|Watercolor on Paper|
|11.75’’ x 17.75’/ Frame Size: 23.75’’ x 15.5’’|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.