Street of italy Print
professionally framed 214/275 Limited edition,
vintage - $2,000.00 value
This print entitled, 'Street of Italy' shows a narrow street with a bridge over the canal. It appears to be a limited edition of 275 graphic prints (the current edition is 214). The piece is an impressionist style with predominance of red and blue accents. This beautifully executed artwork was professionally framed and double matted with white and red matting. The frame measures 30" x 24" inches, the art print itself is approximately 23" x 16.5" inches.
It is signed and numbered at the bottom of the picture.
This piece will ship exactly as photographed in Excellent Condition. It also comes with:
FREE $2,000.00 Certified Insurance Appraisal &
FREE Certificate of Authenticity!
This piece can be viewed at our brand new gallery APR57 at 200 W 57th Street, New York, NY 10019. We ship anywhere around the world!
Appraisal Value: $2,000.00
Our Price: $495.00
Specifications of Piece
|Title:||Street of Italy (214/275)|
|Size of Frame:||30" x 24" inches|
|Size of Artwork:||Approximately 16.5" x 23" inches|
|Condition :||Extremely Fine|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.