An original limited edition serigraph on paper by prolifil Polish-Israeli artist, Zamy Steynovitz. With vibrant colors and painterly textures, Steynovitz renders a portrait of a young woman with a basket filled with flowers, her colorful mane imitates the texture of the flower petals and their color. On the background we see the Eiffel Tower and above the sun shining, rendered in a bright red shade. This piece is in excellent condition, signed ‘Zamy Steynovitz’ and numbered 295/350 in pencil on the bottom margin of the print and it is framed with double layered white mats in a golden painted wooden frame with folliage motifs.
Zamy Steynovitz was born in Liegnitz, Poland on January 15, 1951. As a child, he won a national art prize, just before he moved to Israel in 1957. Some of his works suggest the magic of Chagall brought they are brought alive again in the colors and style of the present generation. His subject-matter is strongly influenced by religious folklore and stories within the Jewish tradition but his compositions also reflect his favorite themes, like Paris, flowers, angels, and circuses. One of Israel’s most popular artists, he maintained studios both in New York and Tel Aviv. Widely exhibited, he was honored by Heads of State throughout the world. His works have been presented by President Jimmy Carter, Prime Minister Begin, Pope John Paul II, and the Dalai Lama.
Our Price: $795.00
Specifications of Artwork
|Title:||Woman with Red Bouquet and Sun|
|Medium:||Serigraph on Paper|
|Size/Dimensions:||12" (height) x 14.5" inches (width)|
|Size/Dimensions with frame:||22'' (h) x 23.25'' (w)|
|Date of creation:||1996|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
New York City
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
200 WEST 57TH ST
NEW YORK, NY 10019
CALL US AT