Richard Clay, 'Cosmic Rays (Charlie Parker),' Signed Acrylic Painting, 2004 - Appraisal Value: $6K
"Cosmic Rays (Charlie Parker)" reflects Clay's vision of Charlie Parker's The Bird. It captures the Bird known as Charlie, who flies into the jazz universe like a bird. His saxophone flew with such speed and virtuosity. His composition and saxophone playing brought rays of light like Cosmic Rays.
This work incorporates acrylic painting and montage.
Richard Clay is a fine artist, musician, actor and filmmaker. He studied art with Anita Steckel, a famous pioneer in feminist art. Clay feels his paintings are inspired by the 13 years he spent working at the Museum of Modern Art. He lists Picasso, Matisse, Monet, Van Gogh, Bearden, and Warhol as his favorite artists. His early exhibits were in Perth, Western Australia and the Simmons Gallery in Sugarhill, Harlem. Richard's work is particularly inspired by mixed media.
Appraised Value: $6,000.00
Our Price: $2,995.00
Our Price: $2,995.00
Specifications of Piece
|Artist:||Richard Clay (aka Clayscreen)|
20" x 50" inches
|Medium:||Acrylic on Canvas|
|Condition:||Fine - Slightly Foxed|
Name, Yellow Paint, Bottom right Corner
|Certificate of Authenticity:||Signed by the artist|
The above item comes with a FREE Certified Insurance Appraisal valued at $6,000.00
Call us at (917) 439 - 9610
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
items you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.