Portrait of Abraham Lincoln, Signed by Haydon Jones, c. 1910
This is an etching by Haydon Jones (American, 1871-1954) on paper 1910, probably handmade. It is a portrait of Abraham Lincoln, when he was still young and beardless, based on a photograph taken by the famous Illinois photographer Alexander Hesler. It is clearly marked as an Artist Proof by Haydon Jones at the right bottom corner, first rare limited edition. Originally signed by Haydon Jones, published by Charles Barmore.
Abraham Lincoln (1809 – 1865) was the 16th President of the United States and led the United States through its Civil War, preserved the Union and paved the way for the abolition of slavery.
Haydon Jones is very known by his etchings and during his lifetime, Jones’ etchings were exhibited in New York and Boston galleries. Today they are held in many public and private collections.
It is approximately 24 inches in height and approximately 18.5 inches wide. The beautiful wooden frame, probably of the same age is approximately 1,5 inches wide.
Appraisal Value: $15,000.00
Our Price: $4,900.00
Specifications of Piece
|Title:||Portrait of Abraham Lincoln|
Dimensions/Size of Painting:
Size of Frame:
Size of Item:
Approx 17'' x 22.5'' inches
Approx 1.5" inches wide (all around)
Approx 18.5" x 24"
|Frame material:||Wood - Gold Gilt|
|Circa-Period :||C. 1910's|
|Condition :||Extremely fine|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.