ANTON SCHIFFER, UNKNOWN TITLE (OUTING AT THE HINTERSEE IN THE RAMSAU NEAR BERCHTESGADEN), OIL ON PANEL, GILDED FRAME, C.1860. $100K APPRAISAL VALUE!
This untitled romantic painting renders a woman interacting with two men who appear to carry arms, while a man and a dog are walking on a dirt road outside a house in the middle of the area of Hintersee Lake and Ramsau, which are among the most picturesque in the Bavarian Alps. Artists and novelists discovered both sites in the 1800s. This painting might be an early version of the painting named “Partie am Hintersee in der Ramsau bey Berchtesgaden” (Outing at the Hintersee in the Ramsau near Berchtesgaden), which portrays the exact same scene with different characters.
Anton Schiffer (born August 18, 1811 in Graz - June 13, 1876 in Vienna) was an Austrian landscape painter. He was a son of the theater painter Franz Joseph Schiffer, who worked in different parts of Austria. After receiving lessons from his father, he studied from 1833 to 1835 with Leopold Kupelwieser at the Vienna Academy. Anton Schiffer was one of the most important and prolific landscape painters of his time in Austria.
This piece will ship exactly as photographed in Excellent Condition. It also comes with:
FREE $100,000.00 Certified Insurance Appraisal &
FREE Certificate of Authenticity!
This piece can be viewed at our brand new gallery APR57 at 200 W 57th Street, New York, NY 10019. We ship anywhere around the world!
Appraisal Value: $100,000.00
Our Price: $39,000.00
Specifications of Painting
|Title:||Landscape (Attributed - Original Title Unknown)|
|Medium:||Oil on Panel|
15" inches (height) x 18" inches (width)
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.