The US Mint First Spouse coin program is a 24-karat gold offering that offers depictions of the individuals who have held the role of First Spouse alongside a President of the United States of America. The series launched in 2007 and goes in order from the original First Lady to the spouses of the modern era whose partner qualifies for the Presidential $1 Coin Series. Right now, 1/2 oz US Mint First Spouse Gold Coins in near-perfect condition are available to purchase online from APR 57.
- Arrives in an NGC or PCGS protective plastic slab!
- Issued from 2007 to 2016!
- Limited availability of certified coins!
- Contains 1/2 Troy oz of .9999 pure gold.
- Bears a face value of $10 (USD) backed by the federal government.
- Issued a Grade of Mint State or Proof 69 by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation or Professional Coin Grading Service.
- On the obverse is an image of a First Spouse or Lady Liberty.
- The reverse offers designs capturing the causes and/or accomplishments of the First Spouse or President.
- Please note you could receive several matching designs and types when buying multiples.
Each of the 1/2 oz US Mint First Spouse Gold Coins in this listing earned near-perfect certifications. The coins may have either a Mint State 69 or Proof 69 certification indicating that each exhibits full, original mint luster with no more than two minor detracting flaws. Those flaws are limited in scope to the areas outside of the primary focal points and limited in nature to minuscule contact marks or hairlines.
APR 57 offers these coins at random. Our team chooses your coins for shipping once your payment is processed. We cannot guarantee whether you receive a Brilliant Uncirculated version of the coin or a proof release. Likewise, we cannot guarantee whether the NGC or PCGS issued that grade. We only guarantee that each 1/2 oz US Mint First Spouse Gold Coin is in near-perfect condition. Please note you could receive matching designs and types (BU or Proof) when buying multiple coins.
On the obverse of 1/2 oz US Mint First Spouse Gold Coins is an image of a First Spouse or, in the case of Presidents who served without a First Spouse, a depiction of Liberty. Martha Washington was the first spouse to feature in the series when it debuted in 2007, while Nancy Reagan is the most recent release as the third and final coin of 2016.
The reverse side of all 1/2 oz US Mint First Spouse Gold Coins includes a depiction of the First Spouse in action, symbols of the causes those spouses supported, or designs marking the achievements of the President if that individual served without a spouse.
If you have any questions about this gold for sale, please contact APR 57. You can reach us on the phone at 212-246-2000, chat with us live online, or email us directly.
|Grade Service||PCGS or NGC|
|Issuing Country||United States|
|Packaging Type||NGC or PCGS Plastic Slab|
|Weight||.5 Troy Ounce|
|Shipping||Free Shipping on Orders Over $199|