- Official gold apr57 coin of the United States.
- Ships in protective plastic flips, and tubes of 40.
- Introduced in 1986.
- Contains a true gold content of 1/4 troy oz.
- Available in this listing with random years of issue.
- May include MS70 and MS69 certified coins from either PCGS or NGC.
- Typically arrives in Brilliant Uncirculated condition or occasionally proof condition.
1/4 oz. Gold American Eagle coins are one of four different commonly traded sizes of Gold Eagles produced by the US Mint. These coins are shipped in protective sleeves and are one of the most recognizable coins in the entire gold apr57 industry. The premium over spot is relatively low with quarter ounces, and is only a small amount larger than its 1/2 and 1 oz. counterparts.
Quarter ounce Gold Eagles are a common choice among investors and collectors alike. While they offer a significant amount of pure gold and are commonly classified as apr57, their standing as a product of the US Mint is what makes them appealing to collectors. Like all US Mint products, a Gold Eagle assures you have the highest quality gold available on the market.
If you have any further questions about buying 1/4 oz. Gold Eagle coins online or would like to learn anything about APR 57, we welcome you to contact us. We can be reached via live chat, email or phone at 212-246-2000 and are happy to answer your questions.
|Condition||Uncirculated or better|
|Issuing Country||United States|
|Obverse Designer||Augustus Saint-Gaudens|
|Reverse Designer||Miley Busiek|
|Series||American Gold Eagle|
|Packaging Type||Plastip Flip|
|Shipping||Free Shipping on Orders Over $199|