Vacheron Constantin Pocket Watch
Ultra Thin, Triple Signed
14 karat Yellow Gold, 1950's - $30,000.00 VALUE
This elegant Vacheron Constantin Ultra Thin Pocket Watch is in 14 Karat Yellow Gold case. This open-face key-less pocket watch has a smooth round bezel. The movement has 17J (rubies) adjusted temperatures mechanism stamped by Vacheron Constantin. The mechanism is approximately 35 mm diameter, the movement number is 454626. The silver style face has a gold style Roman numerals and index marks and gold painted matching hands, sub-dial at six o'clock. The The approximate Case Diameter is 50 mm including the crown. The case thickness is approximately 9 mm. The weight is approximately 46 grams.
The case number is 62076XX. The pocket watch is triple signed by Vacheron Constantin.
The watch comes with 2 years warranty and $30,000.00 insurance value.
Specifications of Watch
|Style:||Ultra Thin Pocket Watch|
|Case :||14 Karat Yellow Gold|
|Case Shape :||Round|
Silver Style Face w/ Roman Numerals
|Features:||Sub-dial at 6 o'clock|
|Condition :||Brand New Condition|
The above item comes with a FREE Certified Insurance Appraisal valued at $30,000.00
Call us at (917) 439 - 9610
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
items you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.