OCTOBER 26TH, 1945 CITY OF NOTTINGHAM, ENGLAND LUNCHEON Honoring Dwight D. Eisenhower Addressed to City Councilman H.W. Woolley
This printed invitation to a City of Nottingham Luncheon honoring General and future President Dwight D. Eisenhower is addressed to an H.W. Woolley, City Councilman of Nottingham England. The luncheon commemorates General Dwight D. Eisenhower's trip to the city of Nottingham in conjunction with the Nottingham "Roosevelt" Memorial Scholarship Fund. The heading of the invitation includes colored images of the U.S. and U.K. flags surrounding the City of Nottingham crest embossed in gold. The Nottingham crest features two stags and their city's motto, "Vivit Post Funera Virtus". This translates to, "Virtue Outlives Death".
Due to the age of this piece, there is some slight discoloration, but overall, the invitation is in excellent condition.
Appraisal Value: $5,000.00
Our Price: $1,995.00
Specifications of Document
|Luncheon Invitation Honoring Dwight D. Eisenhower|
|Dimensions/Size:||7" x 4.5" inches|
|Addressed to:||H.W. Woolley|
|Date:||Event - October 25, 1945 at 1:00 pm|
|Condition :||Excellent, wear commensurate with age|
The above item comes with a FREE Certified Insurance Appraisal valued at $5,000.00
Call us at (917) 439 - 9610
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
items you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.