ASSUNTA SERA "Amid Time" Original Oil on Canvas, C. 1998 - $35K Appraisal Value!
Assunta Sera was born in Ceprano, Italy and came to America when she was eight. She received a BFA at Center for Creative Studies in downtown Detroit in 1980. In 1986, Sera enrolled in the Masters in Fine Arts program at Brooklyn College with a concentration in painting; she was awarded a Graduate Fellowship and completed her studies in 1989. After graduation, Sera established herself in New York with her first studio in Tribeca. During that time she worked as an adjunct professor at New York University, Bloomfield College, and Montclair State University. Sera has exhibited nationally and internationally since the 1980’s.
Her work, which began with the personal, has expanded in an outward trajectory to encompass architectural subjects, aerial landscapes, and images of the cosmos. She has always worked on the divide between realism and abstraction, encouraging their coexistence by focusing on space, color and light. She is recognized for her work as a colorist and unique ability to divide space with both color and form. Using geometrically shaped canvasses and organic forms, Sera’s oil paintings can be seen singularly or clustered. Rather than impose the geometric regularities so often exhibited in modern painting when shaped canvases are used, Sera intuitively explores the known and unknown with organic forms. The end results are complex, colorful, intricate visions. This stunning piece features the Grand Central Station information booth and clock from a bird’s eye view in rich hues of blue and gold leaf.
Appraisal Value: $35,000.00
Our Price: $18,900.00
Specifications of Piece
|Appr. Dimensions/Size:||50" x 31" inches|
|Material:||Oil on Canvas|
The above item comes with a FREE Certified Insurance Appraisal valued at $35,000.00
Call us at (917) 439 - 9610
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
items you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.