Big Head Todd “Sister Sweetly” 1993 Gold Sales Award Certified by RIAA - w/CoA- & $6K APR Value!+
This is an authentic RIAA Gold Sales award commemorating the sale of 500,000 copies of the Sister Sweetly album cassette and CD by Big Head Todd. The album was produced and released by Big Records in 1993. The award is presented to the band’s booking and talent agent for Premier Talent Associates, Inc. an agency founded by Frank Barsalona in 1964 (sold to William Morris Agency in 2002) which was the first booking agency to focus on rock performers.
Big Head Todd and The Monsters are a rock band formed in 1984 in Colorado, with Todd Park Mohr on guitar and vocals, Brian Nevin on drums and Brad Christerson on bass. The trio toured Europe in 1985, where their first demo track and music videos were produced in London. The band has released a number of albums since 1989. The band has developed a sizable live following especially in the Mountain States of the United States.
Sister Sweetly is the third studio album by Colorado rock band Big Head Todd and the Monsters, released in 1993. It was the band's first album with Giant Records, and sold more than 1,000,000 copies, going platinum. It was on the charts for more than a year, but never hit the top half of the Billboard 200, peaking at number 117.
Appraised Value: $6,000.00
Our Price: $2,995.00
Specifications of Piece
|Artist:||Big Head Todd|
|Dimensions:||Frame Size: 15.5’’ x 19.5’’|
|Material:||Painted Wooden Frame|
Send us a Message or Call
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.
New York City
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
Our Brand 4,000 square foot Gallery occupies the entire Ground Level at 200 West 57th Street in New York City, directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores. We are open everyday besides Saturday, and welcome anyone to stop by to view or try our massive collection in person.
. We guarantee every listing to be described and photographed accurately.
. Any Item that is not as described can be returned for a full refund, store credit, or replacement. All returns must be returned back to us within 7 days of receipt. You must call prior to returning the item to receive a return shipping number.
NEW YORK, NY 10019