A limited edition hand colored lithograph on paper by an unidentified French artist. In abstract and minimalist style and with a monochromatic color palette, the artist rendered a scene by the sea, a group of people spend time at the shore and in the background there is a couple of small sail boats; The sun was rendered and a large blue circle and the clouds as rectangles in a lighter shade of blue. This item is in overall good condition, signed -illegibly- ‘Jacques x’, titled ‘Couleurs á la marine’, and numbered 5/90 in pencil on the bottom margin. This item is in overall good condition, showing mild water damage on the right area.
Our Price: $2,900.00
Specifications of Piece
|Title:||"Couleurs á la Marine"|
|Medium:||Hand Painted Lithograph|
|Size/Dimensions:||25" x 39"|
|Size/Dimensions with Frame:||35" X 47"|
|Date of creation:||1980s|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
New York City
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
200 WEST 57TH ST
NEW YORK, NY 10019
CALL US AT