An authentic color photograph autographed by New York Yankees’ Derek Jeter. Professionally printed in glossy paper, this photograph depicts Jeter in the field and at the exact moment he hit the ball. This item is in excellent condition, it is signed ‘Derek Jeter’ with a blue ink felt tip pen on the center and is professionally framed with white and blue mats in a varnished wooden frame. The autograph is authenticated with the MLB Hologram system.
Derek Sanderson Jeter (b.1974) is an American former professional baseball shortstop, businessman, and baseball executive. He has been the CEO and part owner of the Miami Marlins of MLB since September 2017. As a player, Jeter spent his entire 20-year MLB career with the New York Yankees. He was elected to the Baseball Hall of Fame in his first year of eligibility in 2020; he received 396 of 397 possible votes (99.75%), the second-highest percentage in MLB history and the highest by a position player.
Our Price: $995.00
Specifications of Piece
|Team:||New York Yankees|
|Medium:||Blue Ink on Offset Print|
|Size/Dimensions:||20.5'' x 15.25''|
|Size/Dimensions with Frame:||25.75'' x 21.75''|
|Date of creation:||1990s|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
New York City
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
200 WEST 57TH ST
NEW YORK, NY 10019
CALL US AT