LORD ELGIN CORSICAN POCKET WATCH
We offer a rare and stunning 1926 Elgin Corsican solid 14K white gold 12-size Art Deco pocket watch in mint original condition. We have seldom seen any antique pocket watch of any vintage in such phenomenal original condition as this. Stunning solid 14k white gold case is like new and appears to have been never used. Very minor signs of handling, but in excellent condition overall. It has extremely crisp engraving and engine turning. The back casing is tastefully engraved, "To my pal James P. Dawson from Jack Dempsey October 1, 1926". Case back and inner dust cover are pristine inside and out. The proprietary Corsican engraving within is exquisitely crisp and perfectly preserved. Tight hinges throughout. Tight bow. Original stunning textured dial with stylized applied yellow gold art deco Arabic numerals and original hands. High-grade Lord Elgin 21 jewel stem set movement is running strong and keeping time even though it appears that it has never been serviced or touched. This is an unbelievable example of this iconic Art Deco pocket watch. If acquisition of only the finest pieces is your criteria, then your expectations are sure to be exceeded.
The watch comes with certification of authenticity and has a $20,000.00 insurance value.
Specifications of Watch
|Case Shape :||Round|
|Dial :||Arabic Numbers|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.