FDR Canadian PM 1943 Unique Hand Engraved Wood Plate Press Photo - $20K Appraisal Value!
One, appears to be unique, hand engraved wood carving of American President Franklin Delano Roosevelt and Canadian Prime Minister WL Mackenzie King, done in 1943. The US President went to Canada for the First Quebec Conference in August 1943 during the Second World War to give support to the Allies and warn Germany of their eventual loss in WWII. This is a possible unique hand wood engraving plate that was used to make a newspaper picture of a photograph taken in Ottawa, Canada in order to publicize the conference which occurred. It appears to have been taken by the US Government as a press photo. They were waiting for the Canadian Government's approval and it was likely never approved due to the contingency nature of the image. It comes with a newspaper clipping of the printed image and a description of the events depicted in the photograph. A unique piece for political, presidential, World War II, Canadian, and FDR memorabilia collectors. The block is 2 x 3.5 inches, and the image is 1.75 x 3 inches. The clipping is 2.625 x 8.125 inches.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.