An original lithograph by famous American artist, animator, and film director, Grim Natwick. Beautifully printed in fine rice paper, Natwick renders a full body portrait of the iconic Betty Boop wearing a strapless black dress. This print is number 130/300 from the regular numbered edition of 300 (an artist's proof edition also exists); it is numbered in pencil on the bottom left corner and signed ‘Grim on the bottom right corner in black ink.
Myron "Grim" Natwick (1890 - 1990) was an American artist, animator, and film director. Natwick is best known for drawing the Fleischer Studios' most popular character, Betty Boop. Natwick's artistic career started with cover designs for sheet music, initially for a friend who worked at a music publishing company. Natwick was influenced by Egon Schiele and Gustav Klimt. Natwick worked for a number of American animation studios, including the Ub Iwerks studio, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Walter Lantz Productions, UPA, and the Richard Williams studio. At Iwerks, Natwick animated a number Flip the Frog cartoons. At Disney, Natwick was a lead animator on Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, and was instrumental in bringing the titular heroine to life.
Our Price: $2,495.00
Specifications of Artwork
|Medium:||Color Lithograph on Rice Paper|
|Size/Dimensions:||11’’ x 9.25‘’ / Paper Size: 15.25‘’ x 13.25‘’|
|Size/Dimensions with frame:||25.5’’ x 23.75’’|
|Date of creation:||Ca. 1980s|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
New York City
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
200 WEST 57TH ST
NEW YORK, NY 10019
CALL US AT