An authentic silver gelatin print autographed by American composer and lyricist, Irving Berlin. This picture depicts Berlin standing in the middle of the road with a soldier; it is very possible that this picture was shot during his 1944 performance, where he sang and conducted aboard USS Arkansas. This item is in overall good condition, signed ‘Irving Berlin’ in green ink on the left margin and professionally framed with a engraved metal plaque, green and beige marbled mats in a black and gold painted wooden frame.
Irving Berlin (1888-1989) was an American composer and lyricist, widely considered one of the greatest songwriters in American history. His music forms a great part of the Great American Songbook. Born in Imperial Russia, Berlin arrived in the United States at the age of five. He also was an owner of the Music Box Theatre on Broadway. He wrote hundreds of songs, many becoming major hits, which made him famous before he turned thirty. During his 60-year career he wrote an estimated 1,500 songs, including the scores for 20 original Broadway shows and 15 original Hollywood films, with his songs nominated eight times for Academy Awards. Berlin's songs have reached the top of the charts 25 times and have been extensively re-recorded by numerous singers.
Our Price: $1,495.00
Specifications of Artwork
|Industry:||Music / Theatre|
|Medium:||Green Ink on Silver Gelatin Print|
|Size/Dimensions:||4'' x 3.25''|
|Size/Dimensions of Base:||15.5'' x 12''|
|Date of creation:||1944|
|Condition:||Very Good Overall|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
New York City
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
200 WEST 57TH ST
NEW YORK, NY 10019
CALL US AT