LAWRENCE KELSEY, “BROOKLYN BRIDGE FROM FDR DRIVE”, ORIGINAL GOUACHE ON PAPER, C. 2002 - APPRAISAL VALUE: $6K!
Lawrence Kelsey was born in Lakewood, Ohio in 1948. The artist came to New York and studied painting at the Art Student's League of New York, with Robert Beverly Hale and Vaclav Vytlacil. His work focused on scenes of New York City, as well as landscapes and botanicals. Kelsey is one of the premier contemporary painters of New York City. With oils and gouaches, the artist creates intimate atmospheric and poetic settings that integrate abstraction with realism. His new works present a new vision of New York in high-key, anti-naturalistic shapes and colors, eliminating unnecessary details for maximum impact, with a focus on the play of light and shadow.
This particular gouache work measures 18” x 12 ½” inches.
Appraisal Value: $6,000.00
Our Price: $2,950.00
Specifications of Piece
|Title:||Brooklyn Bridge from FDR Drive|
|Appr. Dimensions/Size:||18" (height) x 12.5" inches (width)
|Material:||Gouache on Paper|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.