This is a commemorative print of a watercolor painted by RL Rasmussen for the 75th anniversary of Naval Aviation. Printed in 1986, this print features the 12 aviation vehicles that were used by 12 icons of American aviation. This item is in overall very good condition, signed ‘David McCampbell,, Clyde Lassen, Jeremiah Denton, George Bush, Tom Moorer, Alan Shepard, John Glenn, Joe Foss, Gene Cernan, Gregory “Pappy” Boyington, Jim Stockdale and Randy Cunningham’ in pencil on the lower area of the print; numbered 725/1000 and signed ‘Rasmussen’ in pencil on the bottom right corner and framed with a blue mat in a black plastic frame.
Robert L. "Bob" Rasmussen (b.1930 California), is a noted military artist; a retired Captain of the United States Navy; a former career naval aviator, primarily in the F-8 Crusader; a former member of the U.S. Navy Flight Demonstration Squadron, the Blue Angels, and former Director of the National Naval Aviation Museum at NAS Pensacola, Florida. Rasmussen has created hundreds of Naval Aviation paintings in watercolor, oil and acrylic. His works have been displayed around the country, including the National Air and Space Museum in Washington, D.C., the National Naval Aviation Museum in Pensacola, Florida, and the NASA Museum at Cape Canaveral, Florida. Rasmussen is the recipient of the R.G. Smith Award for Excellence in Naval Aviation Art
Our Price: $2,995.00
Specifications of Artwork
|Artist:||Robert L. Rasmussen|
|Title:||"Naval Aviation - 75th Anniversary Commemoration"|
|Medium:||Graphite on Lithograph|
|Size/Dimensions with frame:||26'' x 32''|
|Date of creation:||1986|
|Condition:||Very Good Overall|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
New York City
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
200 WEST 57TH ST
NEW YORK, NY 10019
CALL US AT