Official program for 1973 boxing tournament between Muhammad Ali and Ken Norton. Of his 61 fights, Muhammed Ali only lost five. His second loss was in March of 1973 when Ken Norton won by breaking Ali’s jaw. This program is from Ali and Norton’s rematch on September 10 of the same year at the Forum in Inglewood, California. Ali was victorious in this fight and the next against Norton in 1976, ultimately winning their three-fight tournament 2-1.
This is the original, official program from the 1973 fight. In near mint condition, there is only one small tear on the front cover. Red, yellow, and black cover with illustrations of Ali and Norton. Printed text and comic show the dramatic rivalry between the two boxers. Inscribed on the cover is the rare signature of Muhammed Ali’s younger brother and former boxer Rahman Ali. The cursive text reads, “1973 / To Mitch / Best Always / Rahman Ali.” Full program, 18 pages.
Appraisal Value: $3,000.000
Our Price: $1495.00
Specifications of Item
|Title:||Official Signed Program Muhammed Ali vs Ken North Sept 10, 1973|
|Paper Size: 8.5‘’ x 11‘’|
|Material:||Pen on Paper|
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.
New York City
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
Our Brand 4,000 square foot Gallery occupies the entire Ground Level at 200 West 57th Street in New York City, directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores. We are open everyday besides Saturday, and welcome anyone to stop by to view or try our massive collection in person.
. We guarantee every listing to be described and photographed accurately.
. Any Item that is not as described can be returned for a full refund, store credit, or replacement. All returns must be returned back to us within 7 days of receipt. You must call prior to returning the item to receive a return shipping number.
NEW YORK, NY 10019