BEACH WATERCOLORBY MARGO TERZIAN LANG
This is an original watercolor painting entitled Beach (c.1960's) by Margo Terzian Lang (1920-2004). The piece represents beach hills with some feather grass here and there, and vividly communicates a soft sea breeze. The artwork was executed by the professional hand of the watercolor master, Terzian, in soft colors. The painting carries the sense of calmness. The size of the art work is approximately 7 inches in width and 21 inches in height. The piece is encased into a simple golden frame. It is signed “Margo Terzian Lang” at the bottom right of the image.
Margo Terzian Lang initially studied art at Fresno State University specializing in fashion design and interior decorating. Later she studied several art media at Stanford University, the Prado Museum in Spain, and Arizona State University, as well as with many renowned artists. After specializing in watercolor, she became one of the first artists to have paintings selected for the Arts in Embassies program in 1964. Margo has had many one-woman shows around the world, including the prestigious Hammer Galleries in New York City, the Corcoran Museum in Washington, D.C., and Brussels, Belgium. She has been invited to the White House and State Department events through the last four administrations. Her biography is currently on file in the National Archives of the Museum of American Art and in the National Museum of Women in the Arts in Washington, D.C. She was a member of the National Society of Arts and Letters, the English Speaking Union, Friends of Mexican Art, and the Arizona Watercolor Association.
Appraisal Value: $3,000.00
Our Price: $895.00
Specifications of Piece
|Artist/Maker:||Margaret Terzian Lang|
Dimensions/Size of Art:
Size of Frame:
Size of Piece:
7" x 21" in
¼" in width/ Gold Gilt
27¼" x 14¼" in
|Material:||Watercolor on Canvas|
|Circa-Period :||C. 1960's|
|Condition :||Extremely Fine|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.