Magnificent and Very Rare Vintage Jaeger LeCoultre Approx 25 Carat Diamond Bracelet/Watch
Set in Platinum, Circa 1940's
Set in Platinum, Circa 1940's
You are viewing a very rare magnificent Diamond Jaeger LeCoultre Bracelet/Watch set in Platinum, dated c. 1940s and featuring approximately 250 Diamonds! This Bracelet/Watch is truly a one-of-a-kind design of the most beautiful and intricate workmanship. It has very fine quality round and baguette cut diamonds. The total Diamond weight is approximately 25 carats! The Bracelet/Watch features a hidden watch case cover that opens by pushing a small lever on its side. It measures approximately 7" in length and weighs approximately 39 grams. It also features a champagne color dial with Platinum markers and matching hands. The watch is in working condition and has manual/wind up movement.
Specifications of Watch
|Features:||Hidden Watch Case Cover in Diamond & Platinum|
|Case:||Diamond & Platinum|
|Markers & Hands:||Platinum|
|Approximate Total Diamond Carat Weight:||25 Carats|
Diamond & Platinum
|Approximate Weight:||39 grams|
The above item comes with a FREE Certified Insurance Appraisal valued at $75,000.00
Call us at (917) 439 - 9610
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
items you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.